Code of Conduct
Rest assured that while our team are on your site our strict code of conduct will always be adhered to. From driveways to highways we always work hard to ensure that the following processes and items of conduct, are carried out and adhered to daily to ensure all jobs run smoothly.
- Consult plans and the schedule of works to confirm the area to be re-instated, give the relevant daily briefing to the team.
- Ensure that all Personal Protective Equipment is available and suitable for purpose.
- All members of the team are required wear appropriate PPE.
- Ensure that all equipment and materials are available and suitable for use.
- Provide a safe temporary walkway for pedestrians and ensure that housekeeping standards are high and route diversions are in place with appropriate signage and cones.
- For private work the surfacing team will ensure safe access and egress is in place.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is present.
- Ensure all waste is removed and stored or disposed of appropriately.
- We are committed to recycling waste wherever possible.
- The team will not smoke on site.
- The team will not use threatening language.
- The team must always be helpful and polite to customers and pedestrians.
- On completion of task the team will ensure that the area is sufficiently cleaned.
- Notice will be given in advance if any vehicles need to be removed from site if there is a risk of dust, damage or obstruction.
- The team must always be dedicated to ensuring that the reputation of Cheshire Surfacing is maintained. If any inappropriate, dangerous or offensive behaviour are reported action will be taken.